Have you noticed how many 'God botherers' are now infiltrating Yahoo Answers?

Update:

Probably for our American cousins benefit the definition of a God botherer is: a fanatical religous person that no matter what question is asked they will invariably turn it into a religous one. Such is their passion for this subject, they become obsessed with it.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah, what *is* a god botherer? Is he/she trying to sleep?

• angel
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Not sure what you mean by God botherers? Anyway, people don't bother God. He died for mankind and loves us all. Happily we live in a country that freedom of speech is still available.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't even know what a God Botherer is, but I really don't think it's possible to bother God, or even offend God

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If god was real he would not let anyone " Bother " him .

So you have proven with your question that god is not real ,otherwise he would rid himself of these botherers.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Excuse me but this is a Free Speech site and that means members of any Religion are allowed to come on here even if we disagree with that Religion.

If you don't like it then maybe you shouldn't come to this site.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You mean you think only people should use this who agree with you and you're god.

Sorry to disappoint you but its for anyone to use. Its not a christian only category. I suggest if you want that you look for an appropriate site.

• 1 decade ago

I have no idea who God botherers are...but whoever they are Ive already infiltrated them! lol so it goes both ways.

• 1 decade ago

what is a god botherer? how does one bother god or am I missing something?

• 1 decade ago

If you are bothered perhaps it's for a good reason.

• 1 decade ago

Dude, whatever it was that you wanted to know, you HAVE to give best answer to Rev. Red Mage! ROFL!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.