Have you noticed how many 'God botherers' are now infiltrating Yahoo Answers?

Probably for our American cousins benefit the definition of a God botherer is: a fanatical religous person that no matter what question is asked they will invariably turn it into a religous one. Such is their passion for this subject, they become obsessed with it.

Favorite Answer

Yeah, what *is* a god botherer? Is he/she trying to sleep?

• angel

Not sure what you mean by God botherers? Anyway, people don't bother God. He died for mankind and loves us all. Happily we live in a country that freedom of speech is still available.

I don't even know what a God Botherer is, but I really don't think it's possible to bother God, or even offend God

If god was real he would not let anyone " Bother " him .

So you have proven with your question that god is not real ,otherwise he would rid himself of these botherers.

Excuse me but this is a Free Speech site and that means members of any Religion are allowed to come on here even if we disagree with that Religion.

If you don't like it then maybe you shouldn't come to this site.

You mean you think only people should use this who agree with you and you're god.

Sorry to disappoint you but its for anyone to use. Its not a christian only category. I suggest if you want that you look for an appropriate site.

I have no idea who God botherers are...but whoever they are Ive already infiltrated them! lol so it goes both ways.

what is a god botherer? how does one bother god or am I missing something?

If you are bothered perhaps it's for a good reason.

Dude, whatever it was that you wanted to know, you HAVE to give best answer to Rev. Red Mage! ROFL!