what do you do when someone says that i said she is a slut ,when i did not do that?

she is going around saying that i said she is a slut but i did not say that?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • iroc
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You never have to repsond to or defend something you did not say.

• 1 decade ago

ignore the gossip, eventually if you are being asked say " i'd never said that". dont get involved, or you'll get them a reason to believe you did say something and you just try to defend yourself.

a person defending itself,sometimes automatically acuses itself

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

she wants a reaction so the best thing you can do is smile at her and show her that you dont care. she will soon get fed up when she is getting no reaction from you, and at least if shes talking about you then shes not talking about others.

• 1 decade ago

Simply say you did not say it, and leave it like that. Tell her she can believe what she chooses to believe, you don't have time for such nonsense. Good luck and God bless****

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

let it go. u know u didnt say it so what's the problem. she's only doing it to spread a rumor or get u pissed off. does she like u?

• 1 decade ago

just ignore it. They are just trying to get you upset. The more you deny it the guiltier you look.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You tell them... their source is in error... and if they don't believe you - Move on.

Friendship is based on TRUST.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

being called a 4star is a compliment isnt it?

• 1 decade ago

If she's doing this ,than she is a ****,and want's that everyone to know this.

• 1 decade ago

stop arguing with her, and ask her wat exactly her problem is,

try to solve it,

or jus get her the hell out of ur life....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.