Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

My girl got a battery in her *ss and we can't get it out?

We were trying to be kinky so I tried to put a large battery in her butt and it slipped out of my grip. It's been there for almost 2 days will it pass on its own? Should I just break up with her and leave it at that?

Favorite Answer

NOTHING WRONG WITH GETTING FREAKY. I REALLY HAD TO RESPOND TO THIS ONLY BECAUSE SEX ISNT ALWAYS MOVIE PERFECT. SUCH A TRIP .U REMINDED ME OF ONE OF MY GIRLFRIENDS BACK IN THE DAY. ONE NIGHT SHE CALLED ME UP AND WAS SERIOUS AND STRAIGHT "I GOT A CAP IN MY A**" IWAS LIKE GIRL I KNOW THIS IS NO TIME 4 YOUR JOKES. SHE COME HELP ME GET IT OUT HER MAN AND HER WERE INA QUICKIE MOMENT AND GRABBED A BODY SPRAY BOTTLE. ANY WAY SHE SAID "IM NOT PLAYING YOU GOT SMALL HANDS. SO IGUESS I I WILL TELL YOU SAME THING I TOLD HER . PRUNE JUICE-SAPOSATORREY- OR STOOL SOFTNER- "GOOD LUCK". OH! BOY IKNOW U R NOT GONNA BAIL HER FOR THAT U WANNA DO THE DO THEN BE A MAN HELP HER OBVIOUSLY SHE DOWN TO TAKE CARE OF YOU AND YOUR NEEDS YO NOW SHE NEEDS U..................PEACE OUT ! AND GOD BLESS.................................................BABYCAKES612

It's okay, just use the one in your head to do what ever you were going to do. It's almost dead anyway. The other will come out on it's own. Next time make sure you put in the battery holder first so you don't have the same problem again.

oh my are you insane, why would you do that expesally with a battey. why would you break-up with her over your own faults. it should pass through if not well um the hospital would be my best guess. well my opinion is 'kinky' just aint you, a sex toy would have been better then a flippin battery hehe, try it next time youll get better results

did u want to kill the poor girl.what would u do if i put a live 250 v coil on ur Dick. is that funny?i guess so! or if i thru boiling water on it just to make sure ur hot.jst jokes dude id say shuv a pen lite up urs go get it on and check if theres any electricity if there is then that's kinky.

• hmmm i know a guy that had the same problem(you know with satisfying his lady). They used a coke can though. here's what ya do...you're gonna need salad tossing tongs, turkey baster, ky jelly and ton of towels. Then just go fishin. And if you break up make sure its on good terms you dont want the rest of the town knowing about your small woohoo.

I think you should just break up with her...because chances are the battery will come out soon and after she gets it back what does she need you for?

She needs to go to an ER immidately.

• Sax M

HAHAHAHAHA! That's classic. Seriously, take her to a doctor, or at least tell her to go to her doctor at the very least.

If your joking, shame on you. If your serious, go to a doctor.

are the batteries rechargeable or alkaline?