What would you do if Santa showed up at ur door AFTER Christmas and asked to use ur bathroom .. BUT ..?

Did NOT get you what u wanted for CHRISTMAS???

hhmmmm

Favorite Answer

I would give him a BIG HUG!!!!..

and by BIG HUG I mean kick him in the gonads!!

I'd point him in the direction of the construction zone down the street and it's stinky, smelly, disgusting port-a-potties. Merry X-mas Santa!

First I'd ask for some type of I.D. then if I felt he was for real I'd let him use the potty.On the toilet tissue I'd have my list of presents he didn't bring me! Then the floor would open up and puff no more Santa!! ha,ha What would you do?

Santa showing up at my door?? I might as well let him use the loo cause anyhow he wouldn't even give me a gift cause I'm Indian.

So....might as well let the pityful Santa in to use the loo.

• ?

I would lead him to the bathroom and lock him in there. You see, Gummi was just in there and crapped himself silly. And poor ol' Santa is now going to find out that the exhaust fan is broke. HA HA HA fatman. You didn't get me what I wanted?!?. Now you get to suffer. Fat Bastard.

I'd remove he toilet paper from the bathroom and then kindly let him use it. I'd want to get him back.. but I wouldn't want another bag of coal for Christmas!

• I'd tell him mine is under construction and I'd point to the bushes in the neighbor's house and tell him he could use the bushes. Then I'd smile and say that's what you get for forgetting my gift B%$#@!

• If I didn't get what I wanted for X-mas and he showed up, huh.....Well -- I would tell him to give me what I wanted for X-mas or he couldn't use the bathroom.

Let him in, after nagging him about not giving me my desired gift!

By the way - Santa doesn't exist! :)

I would tell him that Im not allowed to talk to strangers and then I would shut the door in his face.

(smile)

HI SANTA!

TNX 4 UR PRESENT!!!!

(he enters and finds the bathroom)

(you glare-----and nag.)