A guy I dated loved it. Now can I find a woman who loves it too?

I posted this in another place on yahoo but I was told to come here.

A guy I dated loved going down on me after I had a work out and I was wearing my sweaty spandex.

I now fantasise about being with a woman who loves that as much as he did.

Do you think I will ever find a woman who loves it?

Favorite Answer

YES!! one of the reasons the guy may have enjoyed it was because after a women works out you sweat, when you sweat you release pheromones, pheromones are a scent every one has that help to cause sexual attraction, he likes going down on you cause you smelled great! women who like to go down on other women like it for the same reasons men do, it smells and tastes good. keep looking for that lady, she's out there!! try looking at the gym, good luck!

Sure! There area all kids of people out there that like al kinds of things. You might have to look a little harder but I'm sure you'll find that special someone somewhere!

I'm sure you will find a woman who loves it just as much as he did. Maybe you will even meet her at the gym.

LoL..... now thats the weirdest fetish that I've heard of. But hey, this is a sick world, I'm sure you'll find that lucky woman.

in spite of the reality that i do no longer believe relationship, yet I even have observed this in females who i did no longer assume from...I definitely despise this type of creation of jealousy, hatred, and video games..... very low behaviour.

Wow. That's hot!

• ?

absolutely there are women out there who would be into it im sure