roosmom asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 decade ago

Should Miss USA loose her crown?

Favorite Answer

Yes she should. You have a specific title and you should not be out and about getting high off drugs and partying. I have heard nothing about any charitable acts that she has done.

Let's see.....she is a whore, she was drinking underage in bars, she was seen making out with Miss Teen USA, she tested positive for cocaine.....hmmmmmm?

Yep! She should definitely lose her crown and shame on her for taking advantage of her position when she is supposed to be a role model for young girls!

If she has broken stipulations of required behavior

then, I'm sorry, but she should relinquish her crown,

lest she be seen as its besmircher.

Oh Dear!

Although actually,

besmirching the rules of the order

could be seen as making her even more worthy of the title:

"MisAmerica."

No, and thank god she didn't. There's so many famous and up and coming stars in her age group that do the same. And if she is given drinks by the club owners, etc than why would she say, no?

Why? Under what grounds? What did I miss? Where? Oh no? Miss America gossip I missed... Gotta get to goggle NOW!!!

Absolutely - if she wants to act like trash, then she should be kicked to the curb with the rest of the garbage.

Should she loosen her crown? Should this question even be in the royalty category?

Oh my, since when did lose and loose become interchangeable...

Source(s): Common Sense

NO, but then again, I didn't think Vanessa should have lost it either for the playboy photos.

No, she should try to keep in tight, not loose. Or did you mean LOSE ?

• Dr Dee

no