Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

i need help!fast!?

look i moved 2 a new town and i met this guy hes really cute!we always look at echader in skool!i cant come up 2 him!!wat shood i do!hhhhhhheeeeeeeeeellllllllppppppppp!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

face your fears and make your move or else it may never happen. do you really wanna take that chance and forever think what coulda been. gain that confidence you need and quickly so you can grab him and make him yours, cause you never know who else has their eye on him. like i said face your fears, you make a move first.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Don't waste your time on silly things. If you feel you can do a good relationship together so just do it. If not so better stop staring at him. Good luck!

• 1 decade ago

Well.... flirt a little... .see if he flirts back. Give him hints that you like him, then see if he asks you. Maybe go on a group outing with mutual friends or something.

• 1 decade ago

Maybe you should stop staring at him so much, and pay more attention in your English class.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

If you don't take the risk of going up to him and talking to him, you'll never know! Just go for it.

• 1 decade ago

look is not everything b his friend first then in a month

• 1 decade ago

well what you can do is wait for the right time until he will just ask for your name..okies..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

decide what to do

==========================================================

If you are single and have the time, please visit my site:

http://marateadina1.tripod.com/passion/passion.htm...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.