Enter if you dare......?

Ok, ive been talking to this girl online from school. It went bad and we got into a fight. I said something mean and out of anger. She said she could get praise from any guy she wanted. I told her hunny the only praise your going to get is that you are good for sex..no guy will praise you beyond that. Well, i started talking to her friend online as well. Everything went smoothly, i didn't do anything bad. She doesn't think im truly like that, or so she said. I'm about to ask for her phone number. My sister told me that you need to be careful because she might be planning on taking revenge for what you said to her friend. She might be scheming something against you. I'm starting to think this is true because she is the hottest girl in school and i don't think she would be talking to a guy like me, only if she likes attention from guys. Do you think that she is planning on taking revenge? Secondly, (please answer the second question in addition to the first) what should i do

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

find out sure what will happened and prepear

==========================================================

If you are single and have the time, please visit my site:

http://marateadina1.tripod.com/passion/passion.htm...

• 1 decade ago

Well first of all follow your sisters advice she's a girl and the only way to know how and what another girl will do is to talk to a girl. secondly they might or might not be planning something u never know don't go around assuming, it might get u in trouble. when u say that she is the hottest girl in school it's true she can get any guy she wants and drop u like a hot potato. she may lead u on but in the end think about it. Is it worth getting your hopes and heart crushed? i don't think so. u can continue chatting with her yes but please keep a safe distance if u don't want to be humiliated. i'm a girl and have gone through this. take it from me people will use u and abuse u in the worst possible way. and the phone number thing not yet not unless u get to know the girl a little more. if she gives it to you then but be patient. it pays off.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

buddy for what you said to her in that fight be prpared for world war 3.

a masterplan is bruing and your life could be neck deep of trouble. and yes her friend is behind it. i wouldnt sit there and let a guy say that, id be her back bone. be carefull guy, watch what you say to her friend it dont matter if shes hot or not girls can get pretty evil and be 2faced to vonrable, delacate boys who are just learning how to us there hands.

trust me us girls know how to play games and we play it really well so buddy if i where you id stop talking to her and her friend altogether

Source(s): a friend of mine went through the same thing
  • 1 decade ago

I don't think you can look at it that way... ask her for her number, and do something w/ her in a public place. Just be aware that something could happen, and you need to watch for it. GOOD LUCK<33

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i think she will find a way to revenge you because its also your fault eh.when she seems to be nice on you.you are not nice on her.so what you can do now is ask for apology on her so that she will not think of revenge okey or maybe you can give her roses or a love letter..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i dont think she sould be taking revenge on u over sum stupid thing u said to her friend. i wouldnt and i dont know ne1 else that would

• 1 decade ago

I dont know, I dont know the girl. You can tell better than the rest of us. does she seem like the type who would do that? I cant tell you.

Good luck

Sheri

• 1 decade ago

what should you do? use your head with giving information over the internet. How do yoou know who you are really talking to

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.