Have you ever prank-called people before?

Favorite Answer

Yeah, I pretended to be the radio station and made them think that they won a prize. I also have called guys and told them that I was pregnant, oh boy, were they scared s h i t less.

• Paul R

There Are Numbers You Never Prank Call, 911, 000, 999.

Prank Calls Kill.

On The Other Hand If You Phone Mo And Ask For Seemore Butts, Ivana Tinkle Or Iva Bigkok. That's Just Harmless Fun.

Try The Radio Station That Does Prank Calls And See If You Can Out Prank Them!

Have A Gooday And A Beaut Christmas Darl!

I have. I called a friend of a friend that didnt know me. I told them im calling from Simba chips and we are doing random calls to see who can raw the loudest and they will win a prize of Simba chips hamper and a surprise cash prize. Well i have never laughed so much before. I couldnt even tell him who i really was. I could hardly breath. Try it and youll see how much fun it is.

ALOT! As kids we did all the time and now as adults we still do once in awhile! As long as its harmless it's fun. But one time we pranked someone we said "your cat is up our tree" and when they say they don't have a cat we say"well we don't have a tree" but this lady started crying cuz she had lost her cat and was excited that we found it. We quit using that one for awhile.

When I was about 10, my older cousin and I took turns and he asked for "Brook" (a random name). The Dad answered and said Brook wasn't home but would be in a little while and he'd have her call him back. She never did though lol!

Not me personally but my bf does it all the time, he doesn't seem to grow out of this sort of thing but I have to admit he's pretty good at it and seems to have the ability to put on lots of different accents. He's actually taped a few and they're hilarious!!!

yep, i went through the telephone book pretending like I was a mistress. I stopped because I kept calling houses where the husband's were deceased and i did not know that made it so not fun

yerr... to a pizza place

lol...

it was for fun

me and my friends claled this pizza place and ordered 4 pizzaz and 2 bottles of coke...the guy was loaded with bags and we gave him the wrong number...so he was knockon on the batty old next-door neighbours door1 lol it was a laugh...she was pissed off that he disturbed her with an order she didnt call in for!

Merry Xmas!

yes. its awesome. my sisters and i called my grandma once it was funny. she had no clue it was us. i think she called us every name in the book when she realized it was hger grand kids pranking her

l0l. who hasnt? i remember i called like cousins friend and he never heard my voice before and i was like "HI. ARE U MICHAEL JACKSON?" and hes liek who dis? and i was like "ARE U A FAT MAN" adn i kept saying random things. and then towards the end he was like WHO THIS REALLY!? and i was liek I REGRET NOTHINGGGG! it was hilariou ss!