Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsZoology · 1 decade ago

How do mountain gorillas keep stable internal conditions?

I can't find it anywhere online...

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

homeostasis. like all other mammals.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

i think of you could attitude it from 3 perspectives; college training and its availability and affordability, retirement and what the destiny holds for them and how undesirable it could desire to be as unfavorable to now and how that's for his or her mom and dad living on fixed earning or approximately to outlive fixed earning, thirdly-the ecosystem. collectively as those issues at the instant are not promptly suitable all 3 carry huge social and monetary impact for the greater youthful adults of this usa which will impression them for some years yet to come returned as quickly as they're nicely previous their mid 30s and 40s an into their retirment years even. by starting to be in contact and assisting and taking a hand now with the ideas and policies which would be made they're assisting to set the direction for his or her destiny.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sorry but I do not understand the question.. what is meant by internal conditions?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

by eating lots of fruit and veggies...roughage is natures internal stabilizer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.