If you could live an animals life,which animal would it be?Why?

I'd live the life of a dog because a dog is man's best friend...How about you?

Favorite Answer

A cat! Better food, free reign of the house and attitude lol!

• Batty

A giraffe. They are gentle, graceful, devoted to their offspring and absolutely non-offensive. They are a kind of magical animal to me.

I would not want to be any domestic animal. Humans treat them shamelessly. Even our dogs and cats. We breed them to suit ourselves and then take their babies away from them, cut off body parts to suit human fashion sense, and punish them for any animal tendencies the eons have created in them. And then we eat many of them.

No, let me be a wild animal with parasites, hunting for food and with enemies that I can fight and run from!

I would love to live a life of "butterfly" full of colors, fly freely and room around all the beautiful flowers around the world.

I hope you are counting insects in this category too.

A bird, I would fly over the sea and rest till my live span

I'd like to be a black cat to scare superstitious people or to make them realize that a black cat crossing your path doesn't bring bad luck or not in my case.I think black cats are very cute and beautiful,in fact I have one at home.

Did the mental hospital test too many drugs on you today?

Source(s): Did your parents have any children that lived?

a wolf. wolves are beautiful, graceful, and wonderful. they take in everything in around them. when they run they run gracefully, and everything they do is gracefull to me. they stand for so many things in the world of today. strength, courage, love, and faith. i love wolves because they never really leave their young, and pack. they are wonderful, beautiful, and so may other things.

A bull, cause they ly around all day eatin grass and nobody messes with them

Source(s): real life observation

i would live the life of a horse, because horses are royal, loyal and smart.

A stingray = So I could ram my poison filled barb into the chest of some unsuspecting T.V. wildlife guy.