Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Belief in God?

When do you think the primitive belief in God will finally end?

Favorite Answer

Faith is much too strong! The only answer is never. Merry Christmas!

When do you think the primitive belief in Evolution will finally end?

Never, evolution is just a way for people to explain away god and how we got here.

Never. If it survived Thomas Paine's "Age of Reason" it will survive far beyond. And whats wrong with primitive things? The primitives built pyramids; created fire; and had complex eye surgeries in Sumeria. The primitives were a lot more progressive than many today.

God is the Beginning and the End. Revelations 1:8

preacher only thinks you're a homo because you use big words that he cannot understand.

it can only end when everyone who believes in their respective mythologies realize that no matter how much they look, there really is no evidence that god has ever done anything. creating everything is his best job to date, but that can't even be proven to be "his" work. then prayer? he gives them what they want as often as if they prayed to me or li'l kim or a golden calf. but this will not happen any time soon. maybe if aliens attack the planet and all the religious zealots realize that their prayers are not helping to defend the planet... this means that either god is fake, or he's ignoring us. now what else out there can go completely unsubstantiated and yet be so thoroughly believed in?

The day the Human Mind has reached its full potential ( through evolution) to come to the perfect understanding that the external god/s worshiped by his ancestors is the power that lies within every human being.

Never and some day people like you are going to say I wish I had listened. God Bless you

Don't you realize that by attacking those who believe in God, you are just as much as a fanatic as those who try and make you believe? Athiests feel VERY superior to believers, just as true believers feel superior to athiests. So, my friend, you are what you hate.

Do you celebrate Christmas abviously not it was the birth of Jesus and when he returns oneday everyone will under stand. Bless You are in my prayers.

This current god has had a good run. I expect another one will be invented say in the next 100 years.