i need advice. how do i stop a runny nose.?

without blowing it or using any herbal stuff as im a t school and my nose IS POOING ME OFF

Favorite Answer

Ask your doctor for Zyrtec. It's the BEST!!!

• The best way to stop a runny nose is to blow everything out and then have a strong hot bowl of chicken soup.

Buy one of those bubble shaped syringes like they use for babies. Then mix some salt and water together or buy a saline solution at the pharmacy. With the syringe, pick up some of the solution, tilt your head back and squeeze the solution into each of your nostrils to clean out your sinuses. This was recommended by my doctor.

i say deal with it, it will go away, start using drugs for it and you will need more drugs to counter act the side effects of the alergy drugs and then you'll need more for the side effects of those ones.

i've had a runny nose everytime i go out in the cold (canadian winters) for my whole life and i just bring something to wipe it or blow it. sometimes it acts up on cool summer days to.

Well, I know you don't want blow it, but the faster you get rid of it, the sooner you'll get back to your regular self, Just blow it really good and then hope for the best

Make sure you blow ur nose at bedtime and again in the morning even if you don't feel the need.

yeah either get a saline rinse/spray like Ocean. if you want a drug, id try Chlor-Trimeton or Benadryl if you think you have a cold (they may make you drowsy/mentally foggy though which isnt good for school) or Claritan if you think its allergies