What do you think about....?

What do you think about having a relationship with someone you met online..... Like I am talking to this guy and I like him a lot and I want to meet him and if sparks fly should we try things???

• emma
    Favorite Answer

guess it's okay, as long as you don't let that person take advantage of you...

Its a good step your wanting to meet him. Sometimes people you meet online do not say the truth about themselves so one has to be really careful. Again, a word of caution, make sure you meet in public. Do not trust anyone until you get to know them well. Besides meeting him is just a first step to building something out of it so take the time to get to know this person. Wish ya da best.

Meet in a very public place and take things very slow. It will be worth the wait if he is a good guy.

Why not? Just be careful initially, some people paint excellent pictures on-line and can be very misleading.

I've met some great friends through various mediums of on-line chat!

I'm going out with someone from Sydney Australia and we are meeting in about a week. try it if you want to

just take care follow the rules meet with friends till ur sure or in populated places .

u take care and see where it goes

Good Luck

(HIV/AIDS orphans in uganda they deserve a better quality of life can you do anything to help)

http://pjs-place1961.spaces.live.com/...

http://uk.360.yahoo.com/profile-flumlqm6...

Try things??????????C'mon, you sound like a little girl still wet behind the ears..."can we try things". You should of graduated from sex School by the age ot 12/

try it but just be safe please meet in a public place where theres a lot of people around be safe good luck

I've have "relationships" online and met them and had sex... It is fun!!! :D

y not?u should always try new things!but r u shure about yr fellings?