Neev
Lv 7
Neev asked in PetsCats · 1 decade ago

Do you give your cat a kiss before leaving for work?

I do and was just wondering if anyone was a weird as me.

Update:

Well its nice to know you all don't think I'm crazy. But I think my cat does. =)

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes and before bed too. You're not weird, love them kitties!

• ~MIMI~
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

You are a perfectly normal cat lover! I kiss mine many times during the day and before I go anywhere! They get my kisses whenever they are within my reach and often tell them that I love them. I also love the smell of their fur, I will often be found with my nose buried in their bellies... AHHH!! I also always tell them to be good while I'm away.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't think you're wierd at all, I think that's really sweet!

I don't kiss them when I'm leaving for work as I'm a last-minute-rusher and never have time - but I always wave goodbye to them and tell them all to stay safe.

And they get loads of kisses when they are sitting on our laps in the evening.

Cats rule!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I always kiss the kitty on a number of occasions, leaving home or coming back included in these instances

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I used to kiss my cat on top of the head before i went to school and my grandma made me stop it because she thought it was disgusting.

• 1 decade ago

You are a good kitty parent! I kiss both of my furry kids before I go to work every day and so does my husband. I also tell them to be good and watch over the house while we are gone. :)

• 1 decade ago

I do, sometimes I will hug them, kiss the top of their heads, or both. I will usually say something like "be safe and stay out of trouble!" I live alone and don't have a husband, boyfriend, or kids of my own, so I treat my kitties like they are people, probably :)

• Pico
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

If they are within reach. I have 5 so I can't always kiss and hug everyone. I usually just say, "Ok, I'll see everyone in a little while"

• 1 decade ago

i kiss my cats every chance i get to and being young and always at home, i tend to have them (all 6) by my side so i can always grab and cuddle them. kissing them is my favourite past time when it comes to cats.

• 1 decade ago

i kiss my dog goodbye at the top of her head everytime i leave and kiss her again when I get home

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.