Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Ladies, who are you most likely to get 'dirty' with?

A guy you have a one night stand with,

A girl you have a one night stand with,

A guy you are in love with.

A girl you are in love with.

Why?

Favorite Answer

Well this question is right up my alley....i would most likely get "dirty" with "a girl i had a one night stand with".......females tend to be a lot more open to trying things then most people think... besides society makes same sex "extra-curricular" activities so taboo.....and well i like doing things out of the norm....

Source(s): Been There Done That, Bought the t-shirt and will Go Back !!!!

A one night stand with a guy or girl I think. In a one night stand you can let all your inhibitions go because there are no feelings for the person besides lust. You don't have to worry about what they might think about you for getting "dirty". It's easier to live in the moment and get crazy with someone that you don't necessarily have to see again!!

In a loving relationship I think we worry to much about what the other person is thinking....I know I would. So I would have my limits!!

The guys I have a one night stand with and the guy I am in love with. Does that count?

A guy i have one night stand with of course! For me to have an one night stand, means that i find the guy very sexy, so i am sure that i'd want a very passionate night!

I most likely will get dirty with guy I love.

A guy I'm in love with because I'd feel more comfortable and relaxed.

A guy I'm in love with. Its nice to surprise someone who thinks they already know all of your secrets.

a guy that I'm in love with because you know what he wants and you wont wake up in the morning and be there by yourself

a guy I'm in love with, because there's just no limits when you're in love. you just do whatever you want!

Sounds like someone needs a 3some!!! :D