What name means tiny dancer?

Daughter has found out she is gonna have a new baby-they love the song tiny dancer by Elton John, does anyone know a name that stands for that?

Favorite Answer

Nanette means Grace, favour according to babynamesworld.com

Shakira, Sheresa, Sherisa, Sherissa all are names that mean Dancer.

Paola means small. I couldn't find anything for tiny.

But www.babynamesworld.com is a great site. With many names.

I just looked this up- The name "Nanette" means tiny dancer. I think it's a pretty name, and also one that you don't hear every day. Congratulations on the new granddaughter! You might want to research it yourself, but that's what I found out. (I'm a huge Sir Elton fan, too).

Although some of your names are good they kinda sound like the paris hilton and rich peoples dogs name and it can make your dog and you look snobby. A simple name like Lilly or Sam sounds nice and is easier to help you teach your dogs tricks instead of having to call them by saying ROCKY SHADOW

Here's some checks of proof ( Click back then go on http://www.uutx.com to get started)