Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

what do you think of cryme time?

do you think cryme time is cool?

i do.

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/superstars/...

• Favorite Answer

i love them they are so pimp. i love there roles as wwe supersars, and from what i seen of them in the ring i see they have awsome talent. A+

I like cryme tyme but they arnt gonna last their a gimmick not a team the only one that might last is JTG Shad is just a brute who will fall like the others Exp. Luther Reigns , Tyson Tomko , Nathan Jones , Brock Lesner , Jonny Stamboli So on....... JTG will stay and eventually flicker out like Exp. Nunzio , Gregory Helms , Chavo Guerro , and Jamie Noble ect .

It's refreshing for the tag team division..or what's left of it, though I'll give the WWE an A for effort for starting to rebuild it (I think)

• Mrs. J

I think that if they actually showed some talent in the ring they might be ok, but as far as it goes right now, they have shown me nothing and so that's what they are rated--nothing....when they actually start fighting (and winning) they might be ok.

cryme time is awsome....their a good tag team too

I like Rated RKO better than them......... Thats how much thtey suck! I cant say if theyre cool or not. But whats so cool about crime?

They're hilarious, fo' shizzle.

They'd be great if they would actually wrestle instead of get wasted on pointless and stupid skits.

• i find them cool

they straight