Death and Awakening has been written.?

Abstract:

There are many people belonging to different religions are uncertain about the "Reawakening after Death".

Explanation:

God (Almighty) has shown us one proof in this world which had been happened in the age of "Abraham" in this regard.

The dialogue with Abraham (PBUH): “When Abraham asked Allah to show him how he resurrects the dead” (cf. Sûrah al-Baqara (The Cow) ; v. 260)

“And when Abraham said (unto his Lord) : My Lord! Show me how Thou givest life to the dead, He said: Dost thou not believe? Abraham said: Yea, but (I ask) in order that my heart may be at ease. (His Lord) said: Take four of the birds and cause them to incline unto thee, then slaughter them, then place a part of them on each hill, then call them, they will come to thee in haste. And Know that Allah is Mighty, Wise.”

Conclusion:

Allah is the greatest in power. Its time to re-think and learn lesson. How the way we spend our life is nothing but a useless. *****Judgementday is inevitable******

• Zee
    Favorite Answer

Then you'd better get with Jesus Mo, salvation only comes through the one perfect sacrifice made for you and I, by Jesus Christ on the cross at Calvary. You can't earn your way there, through good or even holy living or through some sort of sacred jihad mission. Its an incredible but free gift of grace from God, you just need to accept it and live a life in thankfulness for it.

I thought abraham only talked to the god of israel