Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternet · 1 decade ago

Do you think that the Dating Website market is over-saturated?

I want to start an online business in January 2007. And I'm thinking of starting an online dating website. How can I make it different from the rest.

Do you have any ideas?

Is there any other online business that I can start?

(I study web design)

• jan
    Favorite Answer

No the market is not over-saturated.

There will always be more sad and lonely people seeking others to share their misery with.

Just like there will always be students who don't want to do real research and business planning and try to get away with asking quick questions in places like this.

///

Of course it's over-saturated - if you need to ask then the answer is going to be "yes".

You can start pretty much any business online these days. The trick to a successful business is in providing a product or service that is unique in some way. I doubt there is anything you could do with the dating service concept that hasn't already been done.

I would also advise you to get a business plan sorted out before setting a deadline for starting the business. If you rush into these things, they have a tendency to fall apart at the seams very quickly.

Rawlyn.

Speed dating is rather popular. If you want to start a dating website, start on the local level.

What ever happened to just flirting with a chick in public?

• Dr Dee

It is over saturated. An escort website.

Yeh theres loads of them out their.