curiosity asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 decade ago

How handsome is Prince Charming?

and where is mine?

Favorite Answer

Ha, depends on your taste. My experience has been the more charming, the less the looks matter.

Where is yours? I'd say probably just a random guy who'll plop down into your life, starting out as a friend and growing into more.

In my opinion, Prince William is the perfect prince charming. He may not be "perfect" but who is. He really does seem to embody alot of what you would think Prince Charming looks like. He's not tall, dark, and handsome. But he's tall (6'3), blond, and handsome. Aside from his looks, he really does have a caring soul and is quite outgoing, and just seems great:)

Prince Charming = Prince William

and he's TOTALLY mine.

Source(s): trust me, he's mine :)

This is the only advice I can give you:

When I was waiting for my Prince Charming my firend told me "You have to kiss a lot of toads before you find your Prince". I took her literally and started looking for toads to date - and boy did I date some Doozies... it wasn't until I called off a marriage to the last BIG SWAMP TOAD did I realise I should be looking for the Prince not a Toad. and I FOUND him! We were married on Aug 19 of this year.

Your prince will come too, just make sure a big toad isn't blocking the road!

Good luck.

• Joe C

Guaranteed, a lot of women miss him because they're looking for a fairy tale image.

But on the other hand, there aren't that many around.

• ?

there is no such thing as Prince Charming.

If you're talking about the guy in Cinderella, I hate him. No offense, but he irritates me beyond all belief :)

You'll have to ask my x wife she ran away with him

Oh, he is very, very handsome!

depends on your taste!!!!