Milk OR Cereal?

why?

Favorite Answer

Milk, it's my favorite drink. I have been known to drink over half a gallon a day by myself. I have decided to limit myself to four glasses a day. Needless to say I have never broken a bone....knock on wood!

• Brian

Cereal.. i Eat Cereal Without milk.

• Dr Dee

Milk

Milk and cereal are good for breakfast. this is because breakfast means that you are breaking the fast. at night-time you dont eat anything. and in the morning your body needs to eat a lot of breakfast so that it can break the fast of last night. i read this information behind a creal box. i have cereal with milk every morning for breakfast.

I'll have to go with cereal...cuz I cant stand white milk all by itself...chocolate?...oh yeah!! My daughter and I are the ones who eat our cereal with milk...hubby and sons prefer it dry...weirdos...Frosted Flakes are my favorite~ I actually like bran flakes too

together, milk with cereals.

Cereal.

Don't like milk.

Milk and Cookies... Oh Nothing!... Got Milk!

Milk.

Coz I don't like cereal.

Banana milk.