Why are Myspace friends being deleted from my page?

My bf is a top friend on my Myspace page, but the other day he was gone! He and I both don't know what happened. So I try to re-add him and he doesn't even get the request for invite. (I'm with him when this happens, we live together and use the same comp.) I'm not on his Myspace anymore either! He re-adds me and it works....but then we're both deleted off our pages again the next day! WTF? Anyone else have this problem?

Favorite Answer

Myspace has problems

The link will be educational

you have no longer any enforceable criminal declare against myspace interior usa. in spite of the undeniable fact that, if any of your contacts / friends are placed in worldwide places like India, you could extremely get the myspace website blocked in India and different signatory coutries who've signed the UN form commerce IT regulation. It fees Rupees 50 (approximately 80 US cents) to report an internet criticism in India (to the techniques technologies Secretary of the worried State government) for this offence decrease than area 40 3 and sixty seven of the Indian techniques technologies Act 2005.