how to know if a guy is telliin the truth ??

can we trust someone that lied to u b4??

Favorite Answer

much people are lieing these days, but but some of them are just want to look better and others want to cheet. if you want to check if he is saying the truth just look to his eyes in a different way and show him that you are looking to his eyes clearly that will let him not stable, then if he start to scratch his head or nose or ear that means he is lieing or if he starts to cough or he start not to look in your eyes or he looks away that shows he is not saying the truth. I am sure that you will feel that if you do it in a right way.

But if you want to deal with all your friends like that you will lose them all because no one will like to be in the place other testing his truth. So be wise and do it just for the one who really you want to know if he is saying the truth or not in an important matter but not for all and not all the times ok? wish you penifit from my answer

Take care

Source(s): life teach me a lot

If he has an erection you don't want to ask. Just because someone has lied b4 doesn't mean everything they say is crap. You must be selective about the questions you ask.

For example. Don't ask did you bang my sister. If you have a reason to ask you won't like what you hear. Stick with general questions. Example! Do you like puppies. It's hard to lie about things like that.

Good luck

Poopy,

i am guy and im say no u cant trust some who lied before

once a lier always a lier doesn't matter its a boy or a girl

• ?

It sure pays to be more careful when they've lied to you before. If they want to be trusted, it's their job to prove they're trustworthy.

How you can tell if they're lying to you is>>> their actions, their behavior will tell on them.

Hope this helps... GBU

If you can't trust them, then move on with your life... Find someone you can trust... You obviously DON'T want to trust someone, so why waste your time or his...

trust is like a baloon...once u pop it, it can never be fixed...man always expect forgiveness from woman yet they will never forgive you if you lied to them...liars are not worth the trouble..

yes we can still trust some one dat lied before...cause who never lies...everybody lies ya...if he is a hardcore lier then its different

Nope, I always lie 2 my girls Its simple if they dont give me what i want then i could careless about them i move on

He's telling the truth when his mouth is closed.

its very hard to trust a liar - they don't stop lying - i wouldn't trust him again