I use scrub of lorealparis dermo expertise first my face was soft and smooth and now its very dry?

is there a cream tu use for very dry sking so that my will be smooth and not very dry T_T

if there another alternative for using scrub maybe a soap but what kind of soap is best for a very dry skin???

Favorite Answer

Hello, yes there is a simple solution that you would and should like to know about. But first you should trust me to tell you truth. The truth is not all better quality products are available over the counter on your grocer's shelves. Their are much better products available from companies that have spared no expense in thier research and development. They are the ones that are only available on-line. Search out the line of bio-wize skin products at the reference source listed below.

Source(s): cruiselineamerica.healthywize. com

there are plenty of moisterizers out there i would suggest talking to your dermatologist first though

u scrub too much