How can you distract yourself from a gloomy thought occupying your mind and turning your mood upside down?

• DeeDee
    Favorite Answer

Listen to music .. really happy/boppy/out there/alive/inspirational music

in line with this nighttime, then she does deserve it greater. however the previous couple of weeks she's been surprisingly shoddy, so it could desire to pass the two way, incredibly. Gareth's surprisingly secure, he does not do something astonishing, yet he does not decrease to rubble too plenty. Zaraah's been somewhat too up and down, so it unquestionably relies upon on what human beings think of approximately.

I find watching a movie or hiring a tv series. It really distracts me from whatever is bothering me. Music is good too, especially in the morning. Just doing somthing, anything really helps not to feel so defeated. Even cleaning can be theraputic.. : )

try to think of something else that you like or keep yourself busy with an activity you really enjoy doing. All you need to do is get excited about something and that will make you forget whatever it was that was putting you in a bad mood.

i think that there is nothing that you can do take your mind completely off of not so happy things or thoughts. what i do is i try to figure out what it is that makes me feel the way i do and try to solve the issue. because if you do something or just think of something else just to take your mind off of it the same thoughts will come back later and you will think about it harder making you even sadder

Source(s): me myself and i

go with ur friends or do some exercise at the gym

think about how many good things you have going for you and think about how many people are worse off than you are.

engage yourself in some other interesting work