Do you think you and your partner have "the look"?

"The Look"...Its when you just can't stop staring into each others eyes and just feel the LOVE.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My gorgeous chap looks even more yummy than the guys in the commercials selling aftershave. You know, the ones who look all intense and brooding. I could happily spend each waking hour just gazing into his eyes...

• Kris17
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I know we do, even after 6 years we still get that puppy love feeling when we are hugging and looking at each other closely.

• Manx
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I do love him. I like to see him when he's sleepy, he looks so peaceful. I find myself thinking about him all the time, then I make myself sad knowing that he can't be here with me.

I miss him so much I can't stand it. I miss every thing about him, from his emerald eyes to his silky black hair.

• Tish P
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

We have that 'anti-look'. I look into his eyes and feel nothing but 100% homicidal.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

everyone feels that way about their partner until you see them before they take a shower in the morning. ewww...

• 1 decade ago

yes. unfortunately we hate each other most other times.

• 1 decade ago

yeah we have that LOOK of wanting each other more & more... d more i feel it when he holds my hand..

• 1 decade ago

Oh yeah! For sure!

• 1 decade ago

Nope... it sounds nice though

• Meeya
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I'd like to believe so.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.