Do you think you and your partner have "the look"?

"The Look"...Its when you just can't stop staring into each others eyes and just feel the LOVE.

Favorite Answer

My gorgeous chap looks even more yummy than the guys in the commercials selling aftershave. You know, the ones who look all intense and brooding. I could happily spend each waking hour just gazing into his eyes...

• Kris17

I know we do, even after 6 years we still get that puppy love feeling when we are hugging and looking at each other closely.

• Manx

I do love him. I like to see him when he's sleepy, he looks so peaceful. I find myself thinking about him all the time, then I make myself sad knowing that he can't be here with me.

I miss him so much I can't stand it. I miss every thing about him, from his emerald eyes to his silky black hair.

• Tish P

We have that 'anti-look'. I look into his eyes and feel nothing but 100% homicidal.

everyone feels that way about their partner until you see them before they take a shower in the morning. ewww...

yes. unfortunately we hate each other most other times.

yeah we have that LOOK of wanting each other more & more... d more i feel it when he holds my hand..

Oh yeah! For sure!

Nope... it sounds nice though

• Meeya

I'd like to believe so.