I have deleted a mail from my account by mistake, how can i retreive it. its not in the trash can?

Favorite Answer

If this is a free-mail account on some webserver, then it's gone forever, sorry to say. If it's on something like Outlook and was at some point saved on your computer, then you can use any kind of data recovery tool (Symantec makes one) to try and get it back.

Best of luck to you.

EDIT: In reply to the last answer, System Restore unfortunately does not retrieve deleted files.

Depends where the mail is...if it is on your computer, such as in Outlook...you might be able to do a system restore and get it that way. Might. I have never tried that.

all i know is that when you deleted a file in your email, it will directly go to the thrash can.. try to restart your pc if theres no result well try to be more careful next time.. mabuhay pilipinas!

i think u cant. sorry. take care the next time