i want to ask her to marry Me!!?

i want to ask her to marry me... for both of us marriage is sacret, she doesn't want to get married because she is not sure yet, she things she is not mature enough to get decided... and i want to marry her, because i don't wanna miss a thing without her, she is the one i want, and i'd love to share everything with her... how can i change her mind, or make her see the beauty of us being together and sharing all the this... how can i ask her to marry me?

Favorite Answer

You sound extremely frustrated and you should just breathe a little. First of all marriage is extremely sacred and if you truly believe this you will take the time to respect her wishes because wants to be sure her first marriage is her last and it is forever. You can't change her mind. Allow her to come to this conclusion on her own. Pressuring her is the worst thing you could do. Don't ask her to marry you until she is ready. You will know when that time comes but now is clearly not the time. I'm sure she recognizes the beauty of her relationship. A relationship is like a person it has to mature and grow into a marriage. Weddings are beautiful but Successful Marriages are a gorgeous blessing

• ?

First question: How old are you????

You sound REALLY young to me. I take this from your grammar, spelling, and the fact that your girl says she is not mature enough for marriage, which is a REALLY mature statement.

Now, I also cannot figure out if you are wanting the marriage to be a "secret" or if you think marriage is "sacred" because you used the word "sacret".

If you want the marriage to be secret then you need to not get married. There is no valid reason to hide a marriage.

First I think you should understand that you can't make a person change their mind. All you can do is let her know how much she means to you and how you want to experience everything in life with her by your side. The only way to know for sure is to ask. Good luck!!

you shouldnt push her because then it might not work out