Ebay dropshippers available in canada ? I Need the best internet wholesale lists for products to resell .?
I need help finding good products online . I have tried everything and ->this close<- to giving up. Please Help me.
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
If you want to earn serious money from eBay, you need to have a well-thought out business model. Selling on ebay is getting tougher if you don't have a product.
The key success factor is: Sell products that people actually want. Playstations,psps, Ipods, name brand clothing ect.
For all this you WILL need a dropshipper.
eBay has several ways for you to determine exactly what the hot items to sell on their marketplace:
Items In Demand = the most popular items currently within that particular category.
As for items to sell, you can:
1. Buy Wholesale the best source I have encountered is http://tinyurl.com/yb3cct . They are really great. Verified by the better business bureau , a forum full of members for support, and hundreds of wholesale providers globally.
2. Find manufacturers of items you want to sell and buy discounted items from them
3. Make deals with retailers in your area, and offer to buy their unwanted items for deep discounts. (not easy)
4. Look for possible partners on the Web, preferably outside of the US. Import items from them and sell them on ebay. There's huge profits to gain from this approach.
How to Launch a Successful eBay Business
- MommadogLv 61 decade ago
I can spot a drop shipper a mile away on and off of ebay and I personally will not buy from them. You really do not get your products at wholesale so you wont make much. I would get a small biz loan and buy your products right from the manufacturers.
But here are a few links, all I have listed are top companies..