What kind of an animal is this a photo of?

Favorite Answer

looks like my ex boyfriend....

Hi Dave!

• Jaded

A cat that someone editted in photoshop to give human features to. It's a doctored photo.

First see my answer to "Mr Alexx" Then upload to that a seek on your section for pictures books (library a stable source) dealing with animal pictures. maximum books of this variety provide suggestions as to the variety of kit used. attempt to narrow the scope of your question. Are those animals going to be rather close or very some distance. sounds like on the submit to minimal your going to choose an "interchangable lens" digital camera like a Canon revolt for some hundred $. yet as of your question as you pose it-you're actually not waiting placed YOUR funds DOWN. Take it from a expert who has constantly upgraded all my life. I in simple terms examine "Edwin's" suggestion! very stable factors! seek advice from a great variety of folk, instructions will improve your feeling for this whether they don't look to be precisely answering this question for you.

it's the Cheshire Cat from Alice In The Wonderland

Dripping puttie Kat/human?

Feline-Sapien

Whatever it started out being is a mystery.....somebody photo shopped a human face on it

Michael Jackson's lost brother.

Looks like Yoda if he doesn't shave for 2 weeks!

a cat with a human face

Girl, that freaked me the funk out.

Maybe it's a cheshire cat...