I was going to do something charitable this Christmas...?

Then I thought no s od it, anyone else feel the same?

Favorite Answer

NO EXPLANATION NECESSARY!

• dragon

I expect a lot of folks will dodge helping out someone in need this Christmas-happens every year and not just at Christmas time.

You might want to take a few moments and think how you would feel if you were the needy person. Take a walk down your street at night after everyone else has settled in their own homes for the evening and try to pretent you have no loved ones or friends and you are homeless, hungry, and cold.

I think you might have a change of heart after doing that.

Source(s): life

This is the time of the year to be more generous, since you decided not to buy for someone who is less fortunate than you then I suggest you get yourself off the computer and go to a store where there is somebody ringing the bell for Salvation Army Red Kettle and put some $$ in the kettle! I not only put something in the kettle this year but I also adopted 2 little girl angels from the local angel tree and get them an outfit!

I am sorry for you because you don't have charity in your heart which seems to me to be SMALLER than the grinches!

Merry X-Mas!

No, Why did you change your mind? I am helping others on a daily basis, and not just durning the holiday season either. Do something good for others it will make you feel good you did.

im not here to keep u company with ur selfish feelings, but i think u should really try to do something nice, like visiting an old age home and making some ppl smile.

• ramzee

Bless someone, you'll feel better

Be Blessed!

Nope.....I like to think I will help others any chance and any way that I can.