how do i become a model, an actress, and a musician,?

what kind of natural herbs can i use for my face and skin, and how do i lose wieght without much excercise, how do i also train my voice for singing.

• warr31
    Favorite Answer

work,luck,talent.

(Sigh)...Are you sure that you want to be in these professions? The world of modeling and acting is not as glamorous as you think. If this isn't something you have wanted to do your entire life...don't do it. It's a painful life...trust me. Sleep is non-existent and you will most likely have to put up with all of your bosses making sexual advances....Anyways...

Find auditions and go for it. That is the basics.

Use vinegar like an astringent and cortaid afterward.

Drink lots of water and diet colas. Hydroxycut (weight loss pill) is good too. You will have to work out your problem areas at least.

For singing, you have to practice a lot. Try singing along with your favorite songs and imitate their range.

Good Luck!....but really think about this first..ok.

I think you should focus on music first, then you they'll discover you can act and from there, they'll also discover you're an excellent model. I wish you the best of luck and I hope your dreams come true. Maybe I'll see you on broadway or in a movie. I might see you in a fashion show. I may even see you in concert!

Well, First you model. You don't need to loose weight for any of these jobs. For instance you could model for a Big & Tall clothes. For your skin you could be on a Pro-Active commercial like Jessica Simpson. But if you think your going to accomplish any of your goals, Your going to have to exersize, exersize, and exersize. It'll be a lot of work to do all three....

Source(s): Observation

Catch a ride to California.

• bon b

I think I would concentrate on just one thing. You're setting yourself up for failure if you want all those things at once. Pick the one you're most passionate about, and pursue it.