Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

please help? i want to know what footwear suits a man wearing a black trousers and a white shirt?

I don`t wanna wear leather shoes.I prefer sandals that are closed from all sides except from the back.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Those are called 'slides.'

They might be appropriate if you find a very good quality black pair. Maybe designer ones. If there's a dress code, you might have problems.

• 1 decade ago

The best colour of the shoe is black - with a light coloured socks.

Black Casual Shoe - For any brand that matters (Nike is a good choice) For Brown coloured trousers.

Even white will prove good sometimes.

• 1 decade ago

Well if you are going for a cool causul look, white trainers, say nike ones, they alll ways look great (chavy shoes) THEY ARE ALSO KNOW AS or if you are going out on a meal wear nice dark swade shoes hey are great, or if you are going on a date.. wedding ect... black smart shoes i hope i helped

xkelseyx

• 1 decade ago

a half boot or sandal as you menioned half black & half white!or square white &square black!like those of the sixties!!i like them very much!!i saw one in a shop yesterday!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • White tennis shoes the more expensive the better....

• 1 decade ago

you cant really wear sandles have alook at this website it may change your mind, any of this black shoes would look great

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.