please im sick any other opinions..?

ok i am 15 years old and i have been sick for about a week off and on. i am vomiting and my stomach hurts like crazy. it is like cramps but much worse. i went to the doctor and they said it was most likely the flu but im not so sure i dont have any other syptoms. does anyone have any other ideas of what it might be? i will have to go to the doctor again if it continues much longer. have any idea what it might be so i am more prepared. i am tired of worrying over what might be nothing.no meds have helped.thanks

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Daimyo
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Vomitting and stomach cramps are not symptoms of flu.

Taking medication without expert guidance is a very bad thing to do.

Unfortunately, none of us here will be able to help you because we cannot diagnose without a personal check of all your symptoms and the results of tests.

My suggestion is that you go to the Out Patients Ward of a good Hospital rather than see a General Practitioner regarding this.

Merry Christmas!!!!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

There is a horrible stomach bug going on at the hospital i work in staff and patients have come down with diahrea and vomiting last for up to a week. They have been giving out antibiotics and letting it runs its course. ALso alot of families are getting it. If your that worried about it i would see your dr again. gl tc

• j b
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Sounds like a virus. Hope you feel better soon!:)

• 1 decade ago

stomache virus

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.