make a mp3 disc.?

Hey can someone suggest me a good software to make mp3 discs so that i can make mp3 cds and i can play them on my mp3 player.

Favorite Answer

Nero really is the best software, as it offers many other things as well. Not only can you burn an mp3 CD, you can also burn data CDs, data DVD's, you can make your own DVD's, make your CD's rewritable, etc.

It's a an excellent program.

However, if you are just looking to make simple mp3 CDs, and thats it, i would recommend a simple player software - such as Windows Media Player, WInamp, RealPlayer, or iTunes.

There are lots of good software programs out there that can make mp3 CD's easily. The best one depends on whether you've already got mp3 files and just need to burn them to a disc, or if you need to rip the files from regular cd's first. For a good and basic program, I'd go with Windows Media Player 11 (newest version) or iTunes. Both are free, and they don't limit the speed the way some other programs that offer paid version do. There's not really any reason to go with some expensive program like Nero if all you want to do is burn mp3 cds for an mp3 cd player.

Just use NERO writer.... software

U can download ver 7 from the following link:

nero