bhaavna k asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Uterus removel thru laprascopic surgery...what are the precautions to be observed?

i need to know some insight on uterus removel and the precautions to be taken after it

Favorite Answer

I still have my uterus, but I have had laparscopic surgery. Therefore, I only know of the laprascopic issues...not the particular surgical issues.

My doctor told me to stay lyin down with a pillow under my hips for 2 or 3 days. This is so the tiny air bubbles that are inadvertently left inside the abdominal cavity do not rise to the shoulders. Trust me, that is EXTREMELY painful. Otherwise, follow your doctor's instructions for your recovery period. Also, expect menopause to set in. Ask your doctor prior to your surgery everything that you should be aware of for after. That way, you know before you are "drugged" what you are supposed to do.

Lol, familiar flu lines kill 20,000 human beings a year interior the U. S. on my own, swine flu has purely killed slightly over one thousand international extensive. Why worry yet? Snakes kill greater human beings in a year than swine flu has to this point. heavily, after SARS, West Nile Virus, and different terrible plagues that have grew to become out to be purely media concern mongering, why worry? Crappy processed nutrition is a real killer. Swine flu is purely a reasonably harder than user-friendly flu rigidity for now. the biggest threat is that there is not any longer plenty organic immunity to it yet. Now AIDS is a real concern. purely kick back human beings, do no longer enable the media and government make you afraid approximately each and every new virus that looks. The governments are taking sensible precautions.

isnt there any way you can keep it ? : - /