Mic asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

What do you think of Kiera Jamie for a girl?

her dad and i both like Kiera (Keer-ah) for a first name.

his name is Sebastian Jaime (Portugues for James)

my brother is Michael James

his dad is Jaime

my dad is James,

which is why we are thinking of Jamie as her middle name!

Favorite Answer

It goes together pretty well.It's pretty.Definitely go with Jamie as the middle name since it will have a special meaning.Good luck

& Happy Holidays..

No-here are suggestions:

*Ann, Annie, April, Amber, Amy, Allyson, Beth, Betty, Brenda, Barbara, Christine, Claire, Chelsea, Carol, Connie, Colleen, Caren, Cheryl, Carolyn, Chyanne, Caroline, Caitlyn, Courtney, Charlotte, Crystal, Catharine, Dorothy, Doll, Darlene, Dolores, Dawn, Debbie, Elizabeth, Evelyn, Grace, Hilary, Helen, Hazel, Heidi, Holly, Haylie, Hannah, Judy, Julie, Jennifer, Janet, Joann, June, Joy, Janis, Jean, Jill, Jan, Jane, Jodi, Kelly, Kylie, Kelsy, Kimberly, Lyn, Leann, Laura, Lily, Lucy, Lindsey, Leslie, Lena, Linda, Lisa, Marilyn, Molly, Madilyn, Madeline, Marie, Melonie, Mary, Mindy, Natalie, Nancy, Nicole, Olivia, Patricia, Pamela, Rose, Rachel, Rhonda, Rebecca, Ruth, Robin, Sharon, Susan, Sara, Shannon, Samantha, Sandy, Sasha, Sheila, Shirley, Sally, Stacy, Tammy, Tiffany, Valerie, Wendy,

Kiera is so common at the mo sicne the Pirates films came out - choose something more original or your child will be in the same class as 3 other Kiera's when she stars school.

James is a timeless classic and I think Jamie is lovely too

I don't really like Kiera and Jamie together but I do love the fact that you are giving her a family name.I did that with my daughters middle name.So it is all up to you as the parents,.

I think Jamie is very nice for a first name

Very nice names, and keeping jamie in it is perfect

Kiera Jamie is pretty I'd use it.

i like kiera and i think it is sweet you want to give her a special middle name.

I like kiera

• i think it is a beautiful name.

but when u choose names you should think whether ur child would get teased, but you also should have a name which u personally like, instaed of what others say....