If God were to tell you to sacrifice your son to him today, will you do it?

Don't answer "my God will never do that!" The purpose is just to see where your loyalties really lie.

He he! Lain, I'm still waiting for your answer. :-)

Seeking Answers: In this question, God in fact tells you that your son's soul will go to hell after you kill him.

The question is about who do you prioritize. God or your son. Or do you only have faith in God on the condition that he will save your soul and that of your son?

Favorite Answer

Yes, but only if it were God telling me! If God told me to do this my son would be in Heaven afterwards, but that does not mean I would not be very sad.

My loyalty lies with my son. If GOD asks me to kill my son, I will tell him to go fly a kite. If that pisses him off - so be it. He can even threaten to kill me , but I would willingly die to save my son.

Since I don't have any kids, I'd probably come to the conclusion that I was trying to be influenced by a demon and hightail my @ss to the nearest church! :P

of course not. Will the police believe me if i tell them that it was God's order?

No. My loyalties would be with my son.

• Tedi

Wow he wants a blond virgin? Sounds strange to me.

Report him to the police!They will know what to charge him with.

• Iain

My god would never do that!

Don't pre-empt anyone's answer.

Absolutely not.

no such things. im a free thinker.