it is true that they have hundreds of photos showing a skeleton,clad in blue jeans in the moon?

Favorite Answer

No - that site's complete BS! I've heard of Venus in blue jeans though.

OK, maybe it deserves a bit more of an answer. Try finding any info about "Kang Mao-pang" - the only references you'll find are in connection with this story. He doesn't exist! This story's as likely as the B52 on the moon.

Photoshop can manipulate almost everything.

Total fraud. Blue Jeans? So wrong on so many levels. First, there wouldn't be a skeleton, with no outside bacteria, there would be nothing to consume the body (I'm not EVEN going to discuss how a person in blue jeans would get on the moon)

A fraud created by someone with too much time on their hands.

I did a search for it and didn't find a single reputable site supporting it. Sounds like some overactive conspiracy theorists to me.

edit:

Looking at sites that support this, the same sites argue that

> The earth is hollow and you can enter the earth at the poles

>The Americans are in league with a bunch of aliens from the Zeta Reticuli system who, in return for keeping quiet about abductions, get given alien technology, which is responsible for computer technology

All you have to do is analyze the rhetoric used in this dialog. Also the parlance isn't that of an Air Force O2/ Astronaut. He was well educated. The writing on the website provided is from someone who is not well educated in writing and clearly trying too hard to make a realistic sounding dialog. Yours truly,

Mervin DePervin

I haven't heard that but I am familiar with the ancient alien ruins on the Moon as well as Mars from Richard Hoagland's research as well as the astronauts seeing structures and UFOS on the surface and in orbit. A skeleton in blue jeans on the Moon I find doubtful right off the bat because there's so much disinformation but then again it's a strange universe.

People should let Jerry Garcia rest in peace !!!

If it said "Levis" on them I would have a tendency to look at it with a jaundiced eye!

Its Elvis