How can I say" I LOVE YOU"to a girl whom I love?

I am a shy type person,evrytime I see this girl,i fell so inlove with her....What shall I do?Actually I am texting her that I love her,but shes not responding.....

• RNM
    Favorite Answer

Slowly I ........ Love ...... You...... !!!

^_^

Ready to take the plunge and introduce that most romantic phrase into your relationship's dialogue?

Instructions

•STEP 1: Decide if you do, indeed, love your mate. Most partners can see through a halfhearted 'love ya' - which won't do your relationship any good.

•STEP 2: Consider the possibility that your partner might not respond with the hoped-for 'I love you, too.' If you can handle that and still want to express your love, go for it. If you can't, then consider holding off until either you're certain your partner will respond as hoped or you're OK with it if he or she doesn't.

•STEP 3: Think about how you'd like to let your partner know the way you feel, keeping in mind that uttering those words may give birth to a lifelong memory. If spontaneity works for you, wait for the perfect moment. If you're more methodical, consider writing a love letter first, then telling your mate in person the next time you get together.

•STEP 4: If you decide in advance when to reveal your love, plan a special evening around it. Such relationship milestones warrant celebration.

•STEP 5: When you tell your partner you love him or her, do so while making total eye contact, and while you are holding each other. This gives the moment the intimacy it deserves.

Tips & Warnings

•Avoid saying the 'L' word for the first time in the heat of passion - your partner may doubt the sincerity of your proclamation.

Source(s): ehow.com

Maybe she is not responding because U are not the only shy person in this equation...and just remember, guys tend to fall in love quicker than girls, and stay in love for less time than the female of the species.

Why did you text her? Wouldn't you want to see the look on her face when you tell her that you love her for the first time? Not so smooth a move dude .. I hope she texts ya back.

Why are you asking how, when you already have anywayz ..

ask someone else to do it for you

and then you can be the best man at their wedding...

seriously ,though

just go with the flow and tell her

there is no fear in love ,or else it is not love

and do not use text messages

tell her face to face

if she says yes ,cool

if no ,well......

you know what they say..do not fall.but rise in love

Don't brood. Get on with living and loving. You don't have forever

“Don't hold to anger, hurt or pain. They steal your energy and keep you from love..

♥šєǻŝŏл־š ۩ ĠŗęĕŦĩתĝş۞

if you r texting her and she didn't respond,so you might not need to say anything,seems like you already got the answer,sorry!

sending her an sms or emailing her is not going to help. girls love man who are staight foward, crind you teeth and go up to her and tell her how you feel, it will help you.you are only shy coz you fear rejection..but when you go up to her let go of your fears...matters of the hart let go..let live..BREATH...

..yeah say it to her in person

..for her to see your sincerity

..question: r u really sincere [haha]

..just tell her that you love her

..don't waste your time [time is gold (as they said)]

..wasting your time will be the biggest regret of your life

if u have never been out with this girl, then telling her you love her out of the blue is gonna freak her out and if you have already told her, then its freaked her out also!

You should have asked her out first!

Merry Xmas!

You maybe comming on too heavy...Maybe you should call "The Ladies man"

so, you have to be brave young man....

just say it in front of her and ask about her felling