nate asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Penis enlargements, how much can you get added? Is there a such thing?

Favorite Answer

They don't "add", but detach the shaft at the base (under the testicles) and graft a little bit of skin giving you a couple to few inches. But you could suffer nerve damage and disfigurement, so unless you have a condition called micropenis, I wouldn't suggest it.

Good first off how colossal are you? If you're over 4 inches I don't think a penis growth is quintessential. Penis enlargements are a tricky procedure and it should even damage you permanently. If errors are to be made you may lose the use of your penis. Also you could have constant suffering down there. And the one pro to a penis growth is a greater penis. So I say in case you are over four inches be taught to make use of it, and make each inch rely! In case your inclined to take the danger of going to 0 inches go for it.

Yes, there is such a thing. Check with a urulogist for more information.

~If there is such a thing, I would think it would be for the pathetic dudes with a couple inches. I would also guess that it would desensitize you.

I've heard Viagra helps, but only temporarily.~

• DeeDee

Paul Walker had a penis enlargement ..

dont know why, the guys gorgeous and he had a big one already .. unless TV made it look big and it wasnt

Why would you want to put yourself through that though

at least 12 inches if you see Dr Gimble

Who cares?!? Just be glad you have one.

I HAD IT DONE YESTERDAY. MY MOTHER DID IT FOR ME SHES GREAT AT IT