jbo asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

Can a person ever recover from taking ecstacy a few times. or will your brain always have slight damage from?

Im talking about a year ago for a period of about a few months on and off. Does it stay in your spinal fluid forever?

Favorite Answer

I don't think you "recover" from Ecstasy, I think you have to do it numerous times for it to infect your intelligence, But I do know If you've ever done it even once, It will always be traceable in a spinal tap.

If you eat well your body will recover faster and more effectively. Drugs are so bad often you wont realise the damage done to who you are and to your brain until you quit, if you ever quit. So the sooner someone stops taking drugs the better.

I never use x but lsd. The effects of drugs like these can be physical as well as psychological or a combination of the two. Recovery could be difficult because both sides are treated differently. A combination of a psychiattrist (for medication) and a psychologist (for therapy) are a nessessity when the case is severe. But please STOP.

You can recover if you stop. New research shows that the brain regenerates its self. Constand and continued drug abuse will certainly leave scars on your brain that you might know or not about.

I'm think that You'll be okay. Now is a good time to quit because you sound like you want to. The longer you wait, the harder it will be.

well i used to be on it for a little bit it is really hard mentally as long as you have support you will end up coming out of it alright