Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

what's the worst baby name you've ever heard?

quick not long left to go before this question expires, get your opinions in before its too late!!! =)

Favorite Answer

Paris Hilton!

• Beth

Bubba Ray, Earl, Orville, Effie, Pearl...pretty much anything that sounds redneck-ish or sounds good with the middle names Ray or Sue.

I personally cannot stand preppy sounding or soap opera names. I absolutely hate the names Emily, Madeleine, and Madison. Sorry if you're named any of those, but all three of those names are totally overused. Also how many Katlyns and Jennifers and Jessicas and Ashleys are there in the world?

And don't even get me started on supposedly "ethnic" names. I went to school with a girl named Chyquita Chantrelle, but it was pronounced shy-quee-tah shon-tur-ella. I felt so bad for her, teachers could never get her name right. They always called her Chiquita, like the banana company, and she would get soooo mad.

And anyone who takes a normal name and spells it differently to be "unique" is simply a moron. Ashleigh and Ashlie and Ashlee are the exact same as ASHLEY!!!! They all sound the same and if you yell it across a mall, at least 15 girls (and some guys, cause the name is unisex) will turn and say "Whaaa?"

That was a long rant. Sorry if I offended anyone. It isn't your fault if your parents gave you a crazy name.

Urhines Kendall Icy Eight Special K

Ethel Tulip

Salisbury Tilford

Cookie, Princess, Tiny, Barbie. These are real people I've talked to at some point in my life. They may sound cute for a baby but some parents should really think how the name can affect the child when they grow up.

At my old job every Wednesday we would read the births at the local hospitals, my fave

Theawesome Miraculous Jackson.

And when the baby turned 1, they had a personal ad for him, why do people do that

Another one that made my very close 2nd, Lance Romance Jr., sounds like a pimp, LOL

Aryus

Chlamydia

Harveyetta

Kailet

Lake Avalon

Latrina

Bo Hunter

Source(s): EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!1

Kevin Fedaline

Peaches Trixibell

I HAVE THE TOP 5:

Tammarow - It's one of my good friends. She said her mom was supposed to graduate the day after she gave birth, so she named her Tammarow.

Turquoise - Her mom loved the color.

Oscahameko - Her mom thought the name osacha (AH-SHA) was cute and she loved the racoon from pochahontas meko so much she named her baby the two names combined, one of my bestfriends! Everyone I tell the story to goes WTF?

Tataneisha - ..Ghettoo!

Orangjello and Lemonjello - Its a rumor going around a lady named her two twins this and two other people said it so its def. true! OMG.

Source(s): FRIENDS NAMES

Apple

Christmas