What is the earliest time of day that you have done...?

Have u ever had early morning sex like right when u woke up? What was the earliest time u had sex

Favorite Answer

Go away, Batman.

I love rolling over with a hard on and pokin fun at my women layin there.. and as shes wakin up as im bonkin her.. its hot!! Sex at all times of the day, you name the time I have done it.. lol But if your question is preference to time of day, for me I hate daytime sex, it has to be morning or night like 5pm-11am sorta times.. im weird, and im proud. LOL

• Yes-!

I have had the pleasure of being 'woken-up' by sexual-sensation/s on a (very-few) HAPPY occasions. LOL

Occasionally, these 'sensations' have been the result-of another-person actually performing the act/s involved. LMAO

I work nights, so I usually wake my hubby up when I get home in the morning at 8am. So right around that time ..

• Kicky

4:30 is considered early morning or late night??? hehehehe

Who cares about the time anyway???

• ken s

6:30 - 7:00 AM

Well last weekend, I was having a wet dream and woke myself up just dripping with c*m, so I shook my boyfriend to get him to roll onto his back and when he did, I pulled his shorts down and mounted him. I was so wet, he just slid right in. I rode him hard, the head board was banging on the wall, I got my rocks off, rolled off him and went back to sleep. It was 3:30 AM. We both slept until noon.

yep, the earliest for me was about 5am

6-7am! It's very refreshing to do it in the morning for some reason... *melt*

i've done it at all hours of the day and night, from 1 am to midnight.

4:00am, a seedy Dallas hotel room, a hooker named Sizzle, and an edible thong.

*melt*