Is it true that asian couples when they get to a certain age they dont sleep in the same bed anymore? WHY?

• aishah
    Favorite Answer

thats not true im asian so i can say for sure.

• ?

there are a large number of couples who sleep one after the different because they merely can't get any sleep mutually. for instance, if one among them snores, or has less than pressure leg syndrome, or thrashes round in his sleep (I call my husband "The Flying Elbows of Doom"), or if one among them is any such mild sleeper that any noise or flow from the different fringe of the mattress wakes them up. that is time-honored for a husband and spouse to sleep interior the same mattress, in spite of the undeniable fact that it wasn't continuously. earlier the 20 th century, the more beneficial funds and status one had, the more beneficial in all likelihood that husbands and different halves may have separate suites, and merely "visit" one yet another on each and every occasion they'd the inclination. your human beings don't recognize sufficient about marriage to guage the state of somebody else's. till your mothers and fathers report for criminal separation or divorce, they're married. And believe me, you'll recognize if divorce is on the horizon. Now, you stated your human beings' feedback "damage" and "made you experience like a freak". in case you may in effortless words have kept your household's own employer inner most, you does no longer be feeling those issues today. Your mothers and fathers' snoozing preparations (and implied sex lifestyles) are none of each person's employer. Edit: close the danged doorways, then. the idea-about teenage strangers peering into my bedroom at the same time as i'm no longer there supplies me the willies. Am I allowed to flow check out *their* bedrooms and make assumptions? i imagine no longer. besides, even with what they have considered, it truly is nevertheless none of their employer. and considering that they in effortless words learn about marriage from outside, no longer interior, you may not pay any interest to their uninformed evaluations.

Your doubt up to certain extend is correct! it is due to grown up children stay in the same residence and parents are not afford to teach sex at home!!

No, its nothing like that. there are some people who think that its better not to sleep together because of the children. But some don't think such. It depends on one's thought