if my folder is share, it is possbile to any other person access my system & read my notepad what I'm write or

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Its depend on the accessible option you set for the folder. It has 3 options: 1) Read only, 2) Full, 3) Depends on password.

try one of it.

Source(s): always try the dangerous things on pc
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

there must be something like a permission option to who it will be shared

ithink this will be shared to everyone by default but can be changed to some secific users or user groups .. on windows you can edit this groups or users or both in the controllpannel>computermanagement (or similar)

also you can edit ther your shared folders and give to eachone some custom permissions for some users or groups

there are also some shared system folders like C$ and some XY$ this you should not change because windows need it

just edit your custom shared folders permissions

so until here noone cansee what youare typing in notepad (or else)

but if you save what you have typed, in to a shared folder all users with permission to that folder can read what you have typed and saved to this folder.

so if you wanna hidde something dont save it inm shared folders

and if you wanna share your stuff so put it in a shared folder wehre you can edit to who you wanna share it

in folder options there is also something about advanced user permission (or similar its one of the last points) put this on so this permission thing will be editable more specific ;)

hope this helps you

the other thing is Remote Controll .. this is a other thing and with it it is possible to see imeadiatly what some users are typin or dooing ... but this is a other thing

• 1 decade ago

If you gave them your administator password and saved the textfile in the shared folder then yes it is possible.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.