Anonymous

Bamma say he wonder if you can tell him what "staple juice" is?

Bamma get email from crazed fan. Bamma say he cut and paste.

--

"would you like some stapler juice, or "staple juice as they call it in the streets?"

--

Bamma say what the heck is that?

• Favorite Answer

Buttercup say "When Bamma gonna check her out"? Buttercup not care if others hate on Bamma. Buttercup love Bamma, and is waiting for him to stop playing games. Buttercup say if Bamma no like her - she'll be crushed. Buttercup changing her name back to Maiden if Bamma no pick her. Bam,Bam,Bam!

I don't know, and to think I thought I'd heard some odd things. Be sure to post it if you find out!

Here are a few guesses though:

1) Staple juice: a staple of the juice diet, which varies depending on the diet, examples might be pineapple juice or for some really crazy ones, vinegar.

2) An oil used to lubricate a rusty stapler so that it's hinges can function properly, and since he's recommending that you drink it, well let's just assume this particular oil has hallucinogenic effects when ingested.

or

3) Staple juice: When you accidentally staple your finger etc. you bleed, but due to the nature of the incident it is called "staple juice", and therefore he is asking you to drink blood.

I have no idea, but, tell Bamma that he should watch The Seinfeld episode called The Jimmy!

well when bamma get the answer pls let me know too

leilani say WHY the heck does bamma talk third person like that retarted thing from lord of the rings

Stapler juice? Someone been putting Swinglines through the juicer again?

Do they have much juice at all, and wouldn't it be a tad greasy?

I dunno - I even went to Urban Dictionary, and they don't have it yet. Maybe someone is just wacked.

as king of all unheard noises, i suggest that stapple juice is like redbull, but instead of giving you wings, it gives you wooden feet!

stapple juice- it's a kick in the nads!

Bamma say you are imitating me, Bamma say you are not Bamma, Bamma sad

Source(s): bammasay@yahoo.com spam Bamma if it make you feel better