I have install a PCI driver for my window, but i guess it is not compackable, then my computer won't open?

It will go to a bule screen, then it can not go to safe mode, too , how can i delete the pci driver, what can i do, to make the computer running??

Favorite Answer

Take it to someone who knows what they are doin and then quit messin with things you dont understand!

Firstly a Blue screen does not always mean trouble due to drivers. You have have accidentally done something wrong while you were installing the driver and Two, you've screwed up your PC real bad if it refuses to boot even in the safe mode.

I'd suggest that you try using a boot disk and get into DOS. Once there you can use "scanreg" to undo registry changes. This way (hopefully) the changes made by you when you installed this "PCI driver" will be reversed... if this is the case, your PC should boot fine. Otherwise, you may have to reinstall your OS... if you cannot go to safe mode... I believe there is no other way to recover except by doing a reinstall.