Can someone please tell me how to delete my account?

Favorite Answer

To delete a Yahoo! account:

>click here first

https://edit.yahoo.com/config/delete_use...

>enter you password

>follow instructions

Terminating your Yahoo! account does not alter or delete your Yahoo! People Search listing, which you need to edit or delete yourself.

If you are subscribed to any premium services, we recommend that you first cancel those premium services before you delete your account. If you do not delete your Premium Services before deleting your Account, you will continue to be billed for your premium services. To cancel your current subscriptions, visit Yahoo! Billing Information for your account, choose the "My Services" tab, and click the "Cancel" link for each subscription.

• HJW

if you do not know how to do this ? just stop using your account for a while , perhaps 3/4 months and it will no longer be active ...if you wish to follow the directions of the other person above me , the informations are correct ...........

i dont want it know more

Source(s): just delete my account